We currently have the following exciting opportunity available:
Trustees (Ref TR)
We are looking for trustees and a treasurer
as a trustee you will work with the board of trustees to make sure that:
- Advocacy for All has a clear set of goals
- the action is being taken to achieve those goals
- Advocacy for All meets its legal and financial responsibilities
how much time will it take?
- the Trustee Board meets 6 times a year from 6pm – 8pm
- trustees are encouraged to serve on other committees e.g Finance, HR, Recruitment
- trustees are in regular contact with the Chief Executive and other trustees by email
Please note: Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be notified.
Please click below for more information. To apply, please download the application form in Microsoft Word format and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also download it in pdf format and send the completed form to
St Mary’s Road
We are an independent advocacy organisation and an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from people from all sections of the Community and especially from disabled people.